Haywood Pediatrics is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA - must be certified) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). . Responsibilities include rooming patients, taking vitals, assisting physicians, immunization management, perform lab testing, phlebotomy, injections, and clinical input. Applicant must be eager to learn and maintain a positive attitude in a fast- paced working environment.
Haywood Pediatrics is recognized as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). We work as a team to deliver quality medical care with the goal of improving health outcomes. Applicant should be a team player and able to work well with others. The medical assistant will participate in quality improvement in a clinical setting and assist with patient self-management.
- Knowledge in Allscripts Professional EHR is preferred but not required.
- Must have typing and computer knowledge and skills.
- BLS Certification required within 90 days of employment.
- Spanish interpretation skills a plus.
- REQUIRED EDUCATION: Graduate of AAMA Certified Medical Assistant Program
Full-time plus extra pay for evenings, weekends, which are required. Benefits after 60-days include health insurance, dental insurance, vacation, among other benefits. Background check required.
Please send resume to Haywood Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine Group, PA, 15 Facility Drive Clyde, NC 28721 Attn: Office Manager; email to [email protected]; or fax resume to 828-452-4421.
(Click to get a copy)