Mission Health Partners is a network of hospitals, physicians and other healthcare providers working together to improve healthcare quality, performance and value for the patients of western North Carolina.
FOUR DECADES OF BEING TOTALLY FOCUSED AND DEDICATED TO THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF OUR COMMUNITY'S CHILDREN.
All of us at Haywood Pediatrics welcome the opportunity to be the medical home for your children.
NOW ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS; NEWBORN ALWAYS WELCOME!
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
EAR PIERCING-----now available
Starting at 6 months old (must be up-to-date on vaccines)
$30 for one ear pierced or $50 for both ears pierced
Payment due before procedure, not filed with any insurances.
What Our Patients Are Saying About Us...
THESE COMMENTS ARE FROM THE MAY/JUNE 2016 PATIENT SATISFACTION SURVEYS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FILL OUT A SURVEY CLICK HERE. YOU CAN PRINT ONE OFF (at bottom of page) AND FAX IT IN OR DROP IT OFF AT EITHER LOCATION. SURVEYS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT EACH OFFICE.
":) Y'all are a great pediatric doctor My kids have always come here and will continue. " "Always have a great experience at Haywood Pediatrics" "Always polite & caring" "Doctors and staff are always compassionate and helpful." "From the "girls" at reception, & nurses to Dr. Wall we are always treated with respect and love. Love, love you guys!!!**" "Dr. Evers & Lillian are wonderful!" "Dr. Evers and staff are great. Love the reminder service provided!" "Dr. Wall can't retire. My special needs sons won't see anyone else." "Everyone here does a wonderful job. We love Anne. She always takes time to make sure every question is answered. " "Everyone is great, well mannered and has a very high energy level, very concerning attitudes as well." "Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Thank you!" "Everyone is kind and understanding." "Great wait time, Hammel is professional and kind, great relevant conversation to child's health." "Great, Friendly, people listen and give advice." "Have been using Haywood Peds for 15 years and have never had problems - Thanks bunches!" "Haywood Peds' Dr and staff are great to my boys. They love to see Dr. Vereen." "Haywood Peds has always attended to my children's needs and listened to my concerns. I wouldn't take them anywhere else! Thank you for all that you do!" "I can always get appointment when I need it. The staff is always super nice and helpful."
FORM COMPLETION FEES - NEW POLICY GOING INTO EFFECT WEDNESDAY 6-15-16
We have a new policy that will go into effect Wednesday 6-15-16 regarding forms that need to be completed. Please read over the following carefully. If you have any questions, please call us.
Payment Required When Form Dropped Off - Cash or Credit/Debit Card.
Forms faxed to the office can be paid via phone prior to completion with Credit/Debit Card.
- NO CHARGE for forms completed with well child office visit -including: Kindergarten, Day Care, Sports Clearance, Medication Administration, Asthma Action Plan, Emergency Action Plan, Immunization Record
- Any Form completed without related office visit - $10.00 - allow 3 business days to complete
- Same Day Forms without office visit - $10.00 + $5.00 same day charge
- Lost Forms Given at Previous Visit - $10.00, all forms.
- FMLA Forms, College Entrance, Driver's License - $10.00 - allow 3 business days to complete
- Paper Print-Out for Tax Purposes - $10.00
- Insurance Forms - forms needed for insurance purposes may be billed at a higher rate, due to more complexity. In most cases, your insurance company or the entity requesting these forms will be billed. If you will be held responsible, our office will contact you.
- NO CHARGE for forms for Pharmacy supplies, CAP services, OT, Home Health, DSS, Foster Placement, WIC forms, or Educational Services (EC) forms
Pay Your Bill Online
REMEMBER TO GET ACCESS TO OUR PORTAL WE HAVE TO SEND YOU AN EMAIL WITH THE LINK TO GET STARTED!
If you already have a portal account, please click the FollowMyHealth logo below to log in.
To learn more, call us today at 828-452-2211.
For our most current and up-to-date information please visit our Facebook page